Feb 27, 2014

Hello 2014! New Life, New Blog

Long time no blog!

It would appear it's been a few years since my last post. Shocking! The good news is that I've started another blog that I co-write with my sister, Joc. We'll be blogging lots about all things DIY. That means even more tutorials, recipes, crafts, sewing/knitting tips, and more! You can check it out at http://littleboozyhomemakers.com. We welcome you to subscribe to get all your posts by email so you don't miss a thing. You can also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/littleboozyhomemakers or Twitter @BoozyHomemakers.

We're so excited to be working on it together and can't wait to share all our homemade successes (and failures) with all of you.
I'll leave you now with a few photos of some of my latest projects. I've been super busy! Oh and did I mention I'm now a mom?! Not sure how I didn't start with that. Haha!

Thanks for popping by and hope to see you all over at Little Boozy Homemakers.

A cute little apron I made for my sister for Christmas.

Reusable snack bags.

Reusable waterproof bowl covers.


Re-purposed Christmas balls.

Double-sided 16" Napkins

Designer pacifier leashes with matching cases.

Linen purse.

Ralph Lauren Fabric pillow. Click HERE to buy it!

Another of my handy roll-up knitting needle cases.

Homemade shave cream I gave out for Christmas gifts.

 These small reusable snack bags are for sale in my Etsy shop!
These small reusable snack bags are for sale in my Etsy shop. Click HERE to check it out.

These are little teabag envelopes.
Purchase the PDF file HERE.

A funky wallet I sold a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment